Terms of Service
- A non-refundable deposit by the client is required to reserve the date for the catered event. The non-refundable deposit is $1000.00 or two $500.00 deposits 90 days apart.
- This deposit is applied to the balance of the catered event and cannot be used for just a partial purchase
- Your final guest count is designated by groups of tens
- If your date changes we will try to work with you but it is at our discretion .
- All remaining balances must be paid in full two weeks prior to the event.
- The client is obligated to contact Rosa Mae’s two weeks prior to the event with the final guest count and to go over all the terms on page 1 to be sure no changes are necessary.
- If the client cancels their event within 30 days of the event the client is responsible for the entire balance owed to Rosa Mae’s
- Changes to the contract may be made until 2 weeks prior to the event
- If for any reason the planned event does not take place after the balance has been paid then the entire balance will remain with Rosa Mae’s and any food purchased will become the property of the client.
- Rosa Mae’s Café will bring and set up all equipment, serve guest as designated by the contract and clean up in accordance with the facilities requirements
- Our expert staff will be uniformed in black slacks, and white tuxedo shirts and black bib aprons unless other requirements are made
- We will coordinate our arrival time with the venue, but our required set up time is 2 hours prior to the start of the event
- Rosa Mae’s is not responsible for setting up tables and chairs but we will if necessary for an extra fee
- China or glass is provided for food and cake unless it is an outdoor event or unless other arrangements have been made.
- Packages that include an entrée will be considered a meal and are provided with a cloth napkin, stemmed glassware, stainless flatware and a 10” dinner plate. It will also include any other items necessary for the service and that is appropriate for the meal, for example a salad plate and fork if a salad is being served
- Package that don’t include an entrée are considered a cocktail reception and include a paper cocktail napkin, fork, punch cup and a 7.5”plate which are all provided at the service tables
- Client will be responsible for any intentional damage to our property and/or the damage caused by the negligence of the client or the clients guest.
Elizabeth P Davis
Rosa Mae’s Catering